Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29, 2013



Today I

Discovered an Awesome Pandora Station

Last night I realized that the babe hasn’t heard enough music lately. Instead of investing in baby music cds, I decided to try Pandora. I typed in “baby” and found a Baby Einstein classics station. I thought it might be mostly lullabies and classical music, but I was pleasantly surprised. While there were a few different versions of The Lion Sleeps Tonight and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, there was also a great mixture of “regular” songs from Frank Sinatra, Otis Redding, and The Temptations. There were showtunes, of course (The  Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Toy Story), but there was reggae too. And let me tell you

You haven’t really lived until you’ve heard “Lullaby Renditions” from Journey, Tom Petty, andget this Guns N’ Roses. That’s right. Lullaby “Open Arms.” Lullaby “Free Falling.” And lullaby “Paradise City.” Remember “Hey Ya” from Outkast? That was the last song I heard today. Awesome. Just plain awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment