Friday, April 26, 2013

April 25, 2013



Today I

Made Party
Invitation #3

The reason I love designing invitations so much is because I’m already decorating the whole party in my head. That is absolutely the best part for me. Food, entertainment, etc. is great and all, but I like to wow with the decorations. I think they are still finding glitter at my high school from an Oscar-themed  teacher’s appreciation dinner that I organized (a very long time ago).

When I was coming up with a third party option for my sister, I couldn’t help but choose a Mad Hatter Tea Party. There is so much that can be done for this particular party including great food and entertainment.

I struggled to develop this invitation because I had at least five different ideas in my mind. So if this theme is chosen who knows what the final invitations will look like.



 
It is difficult to get the full "pop-up-iness" of this invitation from the photo.

1 comment: