Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013





Today I

Picked up my Kid

Yes, that’s what I said, “picked up my kid.” Typically this is an everyday thing. However, I had surgery two weeks ago and was instructed not to pick up anything over 10-15 pounds. Darling son is a whopping 16 pounds 2.9 ounces. My husband  picked up some extra slack over the last two weeks, and my mom flew in from Texas (so thankful for that!). Today was my first day back in the routine. Another notable event, I was finally able to bend over and shave my legs!! So thankful for that as well.

Unfortunately, the wee tot was not in his usual good mood today so when I say that I picked him up, I mean constantly. Perhaps it is the teething or the missing his Mimi, but he was not happy being put down. So, on the list of things that I started today but did not finish: putting away the groceries, washing the dishes, sweeping the floor, and pulling my hair out.

Special thanks to my wonderful husband for coming home from work thirty minutes early to save the day (and finish the dishes).

No comments:

Post a Comment