Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 28, 2013



Today I

Finished Party Invitation #4

My first thought was an “Around the World in 80 Days” theme which then became a general travel theme. Then, somewhere along the way, I found my new obsession. Hot air balloons. I am 99% certain I will host a hot air balloon party in 2013. If not for a graduation, then perhaps a first birthday. I happen to know someone turning one this year

It would be great for a graduation party though. Up, up, and away she goes. (That sort of thing) . Anyway yesterday I mentioned needing some paper (for my sparkly clouds). While I was at JoAnn’s, I found the silver cord and the white pompon ribbon. I think they add a nice touch, don’t you?

There’s a good chance that I might make a fifth invitation, but if I don’t, a theme needs to be chosen ASAP so I can get started on the decorations. I’m officially psyched.





No comments:

Post a Comment