Monday, April 22, 2013

April 21, 2013



Today I

Made Party
Invitation #1

Moulin Rouge.

My sister speaks French and hopes to go to Paris after graduation so, of course, I have to plan at least one French themed party. I thought Moulin Rouge would be a really great one – lots of fun ideas for decorations, food, entertainment, and obviously, invitations.

Here’s my draft idea which is bound to change before actual invitations go out (if this is the theme chosen). What do you think?


The windmill spins!




3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I can't even imagine what the other themes are going to be, but I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Could be the coolest invitation I've ever seen. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have way too much fun downloading fonts. :)

      Delete