Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14, 2013



Today I

Started a Blog

After a dozen or so “you should start a blogs,” and a dozen or so “I should start a blogs,” I finally decided to do it. It took me another dozen or so times to actually get off my arse and get started. I don’t plan to be a professional blogger (although if sponsors come knocking, I’ll answer). I just want a way to document my new stay-at-home life (read: force myself to be PRODUCTIVE).

Because my son Max was born with a shoulder injury, I have not gone back to work yet. He needs physical therapy throughout the day as well as “brain training.” Basically, his brain has to be reminded all day that his arm exists. But more on that later.

Most days so far have consisted of feeding the baby, changing the baby, playing with the baby, doing PT with the baby, and watching reruns of Castle. I loves me some Castle. Although I consider myself an excellent multi-tasker, I find that I do get a lot more done sans television. So here it is my accountability blog. My “Hi Honey, How Was Your Day? This Is What I Did Blog.”

I’ll eventually learn how to add a fun background, all those great “follow me” buttons, and other blog trappings, but for now, I’ve just got to start doing and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment