Friday, June 14, 2013

June 7, 2013



Today I

Went to Garage Sales

It has been years since I’ve been to a garage sale, but my neighbor and I decided to go today. We had a lot of fun. Of course we had to go to the best neighborhood in town. I found a few party supplies during our journey (6 small bakers tins for ten cents each and two PERFECTLY THEMED plates for my sister’s graduation party).

We also found the cutest Kelly green dresser than was in great shape but missing some hardware. I have nowhere to put it and assumed my husband would not be happy if I brought it home, but when I mentioned it to him and said what an incredible deal steal it was at $40.00, he replied, “Why didn’t you get it?” Argh. Meanwhile, I got a text from my neighbor: “I want that dresser.” Sooo we go back only to discover that it had already been purchased. I wasn’t surprised. It was a really cute dresser. Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment