Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 7, 2013



Today I

Started Planning Two Parties

My sister chose the two themes for her party: Moulin Rouge and Mad Hatter. I get to surprise her later with the one I choose. She left the hot air balloon theme open for Max’s first birthday. That makes it official.

His is in October. Hers in December. It may seem nuts to start planning this early, but I want them both to be amazing (even if he doesn’t remember his). I’ve started putting together a list of things that I want for each. I hope to shop online at really awesome sites such as etsy, sweetshoplulu.com and karaspartyideas.com for most of the supplies. And of course, I’ll be DIYing most of it.

Sadly, I have to cut off blog communication about the graduation party until all is said and done. Sorry, K.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, if it's that good a party, I might not remember mine either. ;)

    ReplyDelete