Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 23, 2013



Today I

Shopped for a Party

I have a tough time shopping for most things. I like to touch and feel items before I buy them, but I always think that I can find a better deal on the internet. Amazon.com is a typical go-to website for me.

While researching different party products online, I came across those cute little pint-sized paper ice cream containers. I checked out several websites, and the average price tended to be right around $1.00 a piece (container and lid). For a party of 25-30 people, that seems a bit pricey for a one-time dish that only holds one part of a meal.

But alas whilst driving to an entirely different destination, I happened to pass a Smart & Final. I’ve only been there once when I first moved to California about seven years ago. I remembered that they had all sorts of paper plates, plastic cups, etc. so I thought I would check it out. And score!! A package of 25 containers and lids for less than $10. I may be going back for tablecloths

No comments:

Post a Comment