Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 20, 2013



Today I

Went to See Star Trek: Into Darkness

We’ve been blessed to have a few babysitters and J.J. Abrams.
The minute the last Star Trek movie was over, I was ready to see it again. In fact, I bought it when it came out and took it to the hospital when I went into labor. I’ve been waiting for the sequel with no patience whatsoever.

However, in the meantime, I became hooked on Sherlock. And on Benedict Cumberbatch. Needless to say, it didn’t help matters when I found out he would be in my new favorite movie. (Yes, I had high hopes).

Tonight my husband and I made the five minute walk to the Imax theater to see it in 3D. It was unbelievable! It was over way too fast, and I definitely could have sat there another two hours. I’m sure I’ll watch this one and over until Star Trek 3 in 2016!!!

P.S. I’m not-so-patiently waiting for the third National Treasure too. Argh.

4 comments:

  1. We're re-watching Sherlock right now. Can't believe we have to wait until next year for Season 3. Grrr. Going to see Star Trek tomorrow night. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete