Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 24, 2013



Today I

Started C25K

I hate jogging. I should start by saying that.

C25K (Couch to 5K) is a free app that you can download which trains you for a 5K race. It is pretty amusing to me that it takes nine weeks to get through the program. Who can’t walk three miles if necessary? Regardless, they must know me personally and know that I cannot jog continuously that far. (Because I hate jogging.)

Anyway, despite that I hate jogging (have I mentioned I hate jogging?), I do enjoy doing races. Last year, my sister and I, as well as my then-unborn fetus did a Color Run and had a blast. I’d like to do it again this year so that it will be mine and Max’s second annual race. And of course, we’ve got the Superhero 5K coming up on Father’s Day. Since my husband is a runner, I figure that I should probably try to keep up

I’ll keep you posted on my results.

1 comment: